Monday, January 16, 2012

LuLu & Peeps


Introducing LuLu & Peeps! :) Actually, I started LuLu & Peeps about a year ago but am just now getting more serious with it. I love, love, LOVE to sew and create! I think every outfit needs a little "fun" added to it. I started off making headbands and am now making dresses and onesies. I am going into boys' vest and bow ties too. 


I have an Etsy account, but am still in the process of stocking that shop. I currently sell stuff in Ambrosia Vae Baby Boutique in Three Rivers. Hollie and Amber are two of the sweetest people ever!! :) :) They recently had some photographs taken with a model from Tanzey Models. They are going to use those photographs to make advertisement postcards to send out to the community. I was asked to make a dress and headband for their photo shoot! I was SO excited and VERY honored! How appropriate that the model was "Lulu Belle" and was modeling "LuLu & Peeps. :)


Here are some of the pictures! Enjoy! :)












You can check out LuLu & Peeps on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment